November 28, 2018
- Santa i
s a pretty hip guy! He loves to join with families in the coolest holiday hang out of all - Downtown Boise! Hundreds of families make it a tradition to visit and take a photo with City Santa at his home away from home, DL Evans Bank. And Santa's back!
Employees of D.L. Evans Bank at the corner of 9th and Main Streets transform their lobby into the best holiday living room this side of the North Pole. Families are invited to bring their children to tell Santa their Christmas wishes, capture a treasured photo, and make the experience one the whole family will cherish.
Visit City Santa:
- Saturday, Dec. 1, 8, 15, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- First Thursday, Dec. 6, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Families visiting with Santa can also enjoy a variety of Christmas in the City events, including:
- December's First Thursday! Join your favorite downtown merchants and see what's new downtown, as shopkeepers go all out creating a unique First Thursday experience to make your downtown Boise visit especially memorable.
- Enjoy Downtown's two beautiful Saturday Markets!
- Everyday, Shop Unique & Dine Local with a shopping and food scene you'll only find in Downtown Boise.
- Visit the city's sparkling Christmas Tree on The Grove Plaza.
Many thanks to the partners who make City Santa possible: D.L. Evans Bank, KTVB, Wild 101 FM, volunteers with the WCA, and the members and merchants of the Downtown Boise Association.