December 3, 2019 - Santa is a pretty hip guy! He loves to join with families in the coolest holiday hang out of all – Downtown Boise! Hundreds of families make it a tradition to visit and take a photo with City Santa at his home away from home, D.L. Evans Bank. And Santa’s BACK!
Employees of D.L. Evans Bank at the corner of 9
and Main Streets transform their lobby into the best holiday living room this side of the North Pole. Families are invited to bring their children to tell Santa their Christmas wishes, capture a treasured photo, and make the experience one the whole family will cherish.
: This year City Santa will kick off with Santa arriving and making a public donation to the Women’s and Children’s Alliance at 5:45pm on First Thursday, December 5, 2019 at D.L. Evans Bank.
Visit City Santa:
- First Thursday, December 5, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Saturday, December 7, 14, 21 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Families visiting with Santa can also enjoy a variety of Christmas in the City events, including:
- December’s First Thursday! Join your favorite downtown merchants and participate in the first annual sip-n-shop event where you can sample local wine and beer tastings while you complete your holiday shopping.
- Attend the lighting of the Downtown Boise Holiday Tree Friday, December 6th at 6:00 p.m in the heart of the city, The Grove Plaza.
- Enjoy Downtown's two beautiful Saturday Markets!
- Shop Unique & Dine Local with a shopping and food scene you’ll only find in Downtown Boise.
- Enjoy a free Horse Drawn Carriage Ride and hot cocoa courtesy of Washington Trust Bank every Friday and Saturday through December 21, 4:00-8:00 p.m.
- Visit the model trains inside Old Boise Saturdays through December from 10:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on December 5th First Thursday.
- Catch a family favorite holiday movie with Boise Classic Movies Holiday Edition at the Egyptian Theatre throughout the month of December.
Many thanks to the partners who make City Santa possible: D.L. Evans Bank, KTVB, Wild 101 FM, volunteers with the WCA, and the members and merchants of the Downtown Boise Association.