Maine MEP is working with Maine Medical Center, Northern Light Health, The University of Maine and Manufacturers Association of Maine to coordinate manufacturing of the medical equipment our hospitals will need to combat COVID-19 in Maine.
if you have the ability to help in any aspect of the manufacture of the following items:
- Improvised "Aerosol Box" - Such as these.
- Face shields - Such as these.
- Hand sanitizer - particularly looking for capability to mix and bottle.
- Mask sewing - particularly looking for organizations with the capability to sew thin material.
Maine Health Supply has asked that manufacturers of any of the following items please
- Masks - ear loop procedure masks & N95s
- Infrared thermometers
- PAPR (Powered Air Purifying Respirator)
- Nitrile Gloves - especially long cuff
- Tall boot covers (Paper/Gauze type product)
- Shoe covers (Paper/Gauze type product)
- PDI (purple top) germicidal disposable wipes (active ingredients- n-Alkyl dimethyl ethylbenzyl ammonium chloride and n-Alkyl dimethyl benzoyl ammonium chloride)
- Sterilized alcohol
- Disposable gowns
Anticipated possible future needs to include:
- Tyvek suits
- Charcoal mask filters