1. Medicare termination forces Kentucky hospital to cut workforce by half Full story
2. Trinity Health's operating income sinks 44% in first 9 months of fiscal year Full story
3. Louisiana bans freestanding ERs to protect rural hospitals Full story
4. Cleveland Sight Center looks into the future with KeyBank Automated Accounts Payable. Click here to download the white paper.
5. Thrilled to welcome 85 hospital and health system CEO speakers, plus keynotes Nikki Haley, Peyton Manning and George W. Bush, to Becker's 8th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable, November 11-13, 2019. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. UnitedHealth CEO: Optum won't build hospitals Full story
7. RWJBarnabas, Rutgers Cancer Institute plan $750M pavilion Full story
8. 3 can't miss conversations:
How Connecticut's largest health system is working toward sustainable cost reduction and through clinical care redesign. Click here to register for the webinar.
It's personal: Kettering Health's approach to patient self pay success. Click here to register for the webinar.
How to bring practical innovation to the revenue cycle. Join the upcoming webinar.
9. Morris County Hospital CFO's advice for his peers: Prepare for change and sharpen your customer service skills Full story
10. Indiana hospital owner will pay $3.6M to settle physician kickback allegations Full story
11. How AI can improve revenue integrity and revenue optimization services. Click here to register for the webinar.
12. 18 latest lawsuits involving hospitals