May 28, 2019
Medtronic sells 26 Mazor X Stealth robots in Q4, sees opportunity in China despite tariff talk
2. Boston Scientific makes $465M+ spine acquisition: 5 things to know
3. CHS continues hospital sell-off spree with deal in Texas
4. Top issues facing providers for out-of-network claims and payer collections in 2019.
to register for the upcoming webinar.
5. Stryker's strategy for Mako, K2M, sports medicine going forward
6. New Jersey $5M settlement to patient paralyzed during spine surgery
7. Now Playing: Regent Surgical Health
taps Blockbuster-Netflix saga to guide healthcare leaders toward innovative ambulatory solutions.
8. 7 spine surgeons making headlines - Drs. Paul Houle, Brian Gill & more
Average physician assistant salary for 50 states
10. Globus Medical reports screw placement success in spinal robot
this must-reads roundup of 10 articles to learn the 3 most cost-effective tool to improve supply chain efficiency.
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Echelon Medical Capital
ECG Management Consultants
National Medical Billing Services
Johnson & Johnson
Regent Surgical Health
Devices and Implants
Leadership & Management
Health Information Technology
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Spine Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
17 N. State St., Suite 1800 | Chicago, IL 60602
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.