Monday from 5:15 to 6:30 pm:
Meet Me at Hotel Congress!
Things to know:
- Safety is our top priority!
- Masks are required while in the Hotel Congress patio.
- Let's be physically distant and socially responsible, please
- No walk with a leader groups yet.
- Route guides will be available (There are construction changes!)
- Enter from Toole, exit on the 5th Ave. side. (One-way traffic)
- Per CDC guidelines, masks are suggested but not required while exercising.
- Bring your own water!
- Bring your own blinking light and flashlight!
- No onsite check-in: check-in from home, or by phone from 6 am to 9 pm.
If you're not ready to join us, you can still walk, run, roll, hop, skip or jump from anywhere, anytime Monday. It counts if you Get Out.
- If you'd like to pick up the MMM shirt, cap or pin you have earned, YOU CAN!
- Wear your Maynards shirt if you have one!
- There is a special drawing for supporting our MMM Restaurants! Bring your receipts with your name already on them! (We will NOT have a pen)
- You do not have to be present to win a raffle prize!
- No hand stamps for restaurant discounts yet - please tip generously!
The Cup Cafe patio is currently limited to 125 people. Please grab your route guide, shirt, cap, or pin, and head out for your walk. We'd love for you to come back to Hotel Congress for a $4 beer or a $5 wine, or dinner from Plaza Eats food truck!
The Cup Cafe is not open on Mondays.
Monday when you check in, you will be automatically entered into the raffle!
Our sponsors bought gift cards to support our Meet Me businesses and restaurants!