REEDTMS ANNOUNCES THE WINNERS OF THEIR INAUGURAL CARRIER OF THE YEAR AWARDS PROGRAM
Reed Transport Services, Inc., a leading third-party logistics provider, announced today the start of an annual Carrier of the Year awards program. The program is being implemented as a way to award top carriers who go above and beyond the typical call of duty and become true partners in transportation.
The awards are being handed to three carriers in different modes and were graded on a scale in four key areas.
- Customer Service - Responsiveness, Employee Attitude and Support, Load Acceptance, and Dependability.
- Operational Excellence - Overall Volume, On-time Pick-up and Delivery, and Driver Safety.
- Pricing - Price Competitiveness and Flexibility.
- Leadership/Technology - Electronic Capabilities and Visibility Tools.
"The criteria for these awards are data-based as well as feedback from ReedTMS' internal management, sales and operational teams," said Carrier Procurement Manager Payton Hall. "Specific areas of emphasis in the selection process include on-time service, overall volume for 2015, driver safety and overall customer service."
2015 Carriers of the Year:
- Dry Van: L&E Hauling Inc.
- Refrigerated: Sonic Express
- Flatbed: D. Mosley Trucking, Inc.