Do you know students who have attended ...
- the Science and Nature Conference?
- the Conference for Young Artists?
- the Southwest Minnesota Career Expo?
Do you know students who have competed in ...
- Knowledge Bowl?
- the Culinary Skills Challenge?
- the Creative Writing Contest?
If you do, then you know how AWESOME these unique student enrichment opportunities are and what a difference they can make for kids!
We want to make a difference for even more students, and that is why the SWWC Foundation was created. The SWWC Foundation is a 501(c)3 public charity created specifically to raise funds to support student enrichment opportunities provided through SWWC Service Cooperative (similiar to how a hospital or university foundation provides support to their hospital or university). This means your gifts are tax deductible.
We invite you to join us in making an impact on our region's future leaders. Gifts of all sizes make a difference. Here are a couple examples:
- Your gift of $40 can provide a student scholarship for one of the conferences.
- Your gift of a $2 weekly cup of coffee ($104) can secure an awesome presenter for one of the student conferences.
I encourage you to read our first-ever Annual Report, visit our website and connect with us on Facebook. If you have questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact me.