You are invited to participate in the first of the UMA's regional video conferences
on issues of importance to bus and motorcoach operators. GNJMA's
President, Tim Stout will be hosting this call.
Join colleagues to discuss
Electronic Logging Devices
: how they're working for you, what you've learned and any challenges you have faced.
The meeting will take place online using the Zoom video conference platform and users can participate using a mobile phone or their computer. It is a video conference but you can participate with audio alone.
Participation is strongly encouraged! Please invite a colleague to join the conversation. This event is open to non-members.
Your Region III Directors are:
- Dave Dickson, Elite Coach
- Dale Krapf, Krapf Coaches, Inc.
- Joan Libby, Cavalier Coach Trailways
- Marcia Milton, First Priority Trailways
- Scott Riccio, NorthEast Charter & Tour Co., Inc.
- Tim Stout, Stout's Transportation
2:30-3:30 PM Eastern Time
To get on Zoom, go to the URL above and type in the meeting ID.
For more info go to
. Questions? Contact Patricia Marshall on the UMA staff.