We're Committed to Helping Alberta's Entrepreneurs
Whether you want to talk business or you're looking for some great advice, we're here to listen and help in any way we can.
How to write a business plan
Thursday, February 11, 2021 | 2:00 PM | WEBINAR
Never written a business plan before? Heard horror stories of 100-page business plans? Fear not! ATB Entrepreneur Centre Strategist Catherine Glambeck will walk you through the different components that make up a great business plan.
This one hour workshop will answer the “what”, “why” and “how” questions around business planning. At the end of this crash course you’ll be able to:
- Define the necessary elements of a business plan and how these pieces come together
- Understand the purpose of a business plan and how it can get a new business or idea on track
Speaker: Catherine Glambeck, ATB
ATB X: User Testing
Thursday, February 18, 2021 | 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM | ONLINE
Getting raw feedback from people outside of your business is critical as you are testing and iterating.
Stop waiting for feedback—get instant constructive comments from other Albertan entrepreneurs who have been there, and done that!
What can you get feedback on?
- Social media post(s)/ad(s)
- Landing page, website, customer testimonials
- Product packaging, service pitch
- Drip strategy, marketing copy
- Job posting or on-boarding process
If you can pitch it in 5 minutes or less—it's a good fit for this session!
How does that sound?
We're Here to Support You
Looking for business advice? Our strategists are available to connect with you using video chat, email, text or phone.