Register today! Spots available for the May Bright Steps Webinars
Thanks to so many of you who have joined us during the Bright Steps Webinar Series. Register today and, while you’re there, watch the recordings of any webinars you might have missed.
- Tuesday, May 12: Bright Steps: Best Practices for Working From Home
New virtual showing solutions, confirm key fields prior to publishing a listing
This week, Bright and our partners released the following updates:
- Designate Virtual Showings on a listing in ShowingTime
- Confirm key fields prior to publishing a listing in Listing Management
- Give your seller the ability to host a Live Open House in Remine Pro
- More easily select the time for an Open House with new default start and end times
- Access Virtual Open House info in the Client Portal and most-used reports
- Promote listings in the Coming Soon status with Homesnap Pro Ads on Facebook, Instagram, Waze and other sites
Virtual Open House and Virtual Tour: Understanding the difference
In recent weeks we’ve noticed some subscribers are entering Virtual Tour links into the new Virtual Open House URL field. Click
to see a chart explaining the difference between virtual tours, virtual open houses and virtual showings.
NJ Realtors -
Join Congressman Donald Norcross or their staff for a virtual meeting
in place of the usual Hill Visits at the Realtors
Legislative Meetings in Washington, D.C. The virtual meeting will be held on
Monday, May 11 @ 1 pm.
RSVP is required.
Click here to RSVP.
- If you live in Congressman Malinowski's or another district, watch out for another email invitation. NJ Realtors will also be emailing invitations to virtual meetings with U.S. Senators Menedez and Booker.
NJ Realtors -
New Form Now Available
A new release form is now available for use when a buyer/tenant purchases or rents a property without physically visiting and relies only on a virtual showing and materials. Read more
of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Disperses Wave Two
of Relief Funds: $23M to
Low-Income New Jerseyans.