Overview: Re-opening in Phases
Businesses in each region will re-open in phases. Re-opening refers to non-essential businesses and business activities. Essential businesses and business activities that are open will remain open.
The guidelines below apply to both non-essential businesses in regions that are permitted to re-open and essential businesses throughout the state that were previously permitted to remain open.
Eligibility for re-opening will be determined by
for each region.
Here is a breakdown of industries in each phase:
Phase One: Eligibility for regional reopening determined on May 15th
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
- Retail - (Limited to curbside or in-store pickup or drop off)
- Wholesale Trade
Phase Two: Not Open
- Professional Services
- Administrative Support
- Real Estate / Rental & Leasing
Phase Three: Not Open
- Restaurants / Food Services
Phase Four: Not Open
- Arts / Entertainment / Recreation