Message from Our CEO:
Management and Board of Directors of Mountain Credit Union are taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak seriously and will continue to monitor the situation in the communities that we serve. The health and safety of our members and employees are of utmost concern.
We are prepared to provide assistance with your financial needs and are taking steps to avoid potential disruptions of service to our members. We will continue to stay abreast of recommendations or mandates from Health Officials, the North Carolina Credit Union Division, the National Credit Union Administration, and the North Carolina Governor's Office.
In the meantime, we wanted to remind you of our services that will allow you to access your account at any time:
- MCU Online is available 24/7 through our website with secure access requiring a USER Name & password.
- MCU Mobile app is available 24/7 and allows you to inquire on balances, transfer funds, and deposit checks.
- Each of our offices have an ATM that will allow you to withdraw funds from your account using your MCU Mastercard debit or credit card. The ATM located at our Waynesville office will also accept deposits.
- You may continue to perform transactions at any of our 8 locations in Western North Carolina. If you have a weakened immune system or are concerned about exposure to others you should use our drive thru windows that are available during normal business hours at each of our branch locations.
In addition, Mountain Credit Union staff are taking precautions to protect themselves and our members by:
- Cleaning surfaces with disinfectants throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use at all branches
- Employees are educated on Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations for remaining healthy.