*Monthly Finance Report
*2020 Tax Roll
*Review of Investment Policy
*GBB(LOCAL) – Public Information Program and School Communications Program and School Communications Program
*Notification of Resignations
Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum and Instruction Dennis Muizers presented an update on the November 2 and 3 Professional Development Days. You may find the presentation here
Chief Financial Officer Shay Adams presented a budget update. You may find the presentation here
Assistant Superintendent of Operations Dr. Dennis Womack presented a bond update. You may find the presentation here
and the handouts here.
Office of the Superintendent
Curriculum and Instruction
In addition to the monthly Superintendent’s Report being available in BoardBook, you may also find a dedicated web page on the district’s main site with links to current and previous reports. Click here
to view the site.
- The Boys and Girls Country Teams won Regionals and will compete in the State Championship on Monday in Round Rock.
- Volleyball is currently ranked #1 in the nation, with two athletes being named Under Armour All-Americans. Their playoffs begin this week.
- The Senior pep rally was awesome.
- Football is enjoying a 7 – 0 season – the best start in the program’s history.
- Jazz band celebrated 7 All-Region members which is the second highest number in the area.
- The Team of Eight is pleased to welcome Marvin Bobo to the Board and offers congratulations to all newly elected members.
- Reminder to the community that early release days have been added to the school calendar for Lovejoy High School. The updated calendar may be found here.
With there being no further business, the Board of Trustees adjourned at 9:37 PM.
All board documents may be found here