To Our Valued Customers
In the middle of a rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation with our communities, across the United States and in the world, Nexstep is implementing a higher level of workplace rules and practices designed to protect the health of our employees and ensure that we meet the demands of our customers, including:
- Restricting access to our production facilities and offices.
- Postponing all nonessential face-to-face meetings; this includes our sales force.
- Staggering break and lunch times at our production facilities to ensure proper spacing in our lunch and break rooms.
- Encouraging 20 second hand washing throughout the day.
- Wiping down break rooms, bathrooms, offices and machinery continuously to help prevent any spread of the virus.
- Will pay for testing for any associate who has been exposed to the COVID-19, if not otherwise covered.
- Will provide two weeks of sick pay if an associate needs to be quarantined, or has a child that needs to be.
We have seen a strong surge in orders during this period and are doing everything possible to expedite the urgent needs of our customers. Our workforce has been incredible during this difficult time and, so far, we have not experienced interruptions of service or delays from our suppliers
HOWEVER, GIVEN CIRCUMSTANCES THAT ARE BEYOND OUR CONTROL, WE CAN NO LONGER GUARANTEE THAT YOUR ORDERS WILL BE DELIVERED WITHIN OUR NORMAL LEAD TIMES
We will not be accountable for delays during this outbreak period.
Fortunately, our core product lines – Mops, Brooms and Brushes – constituting 75% of our full product catalog are made in our US production facilities, allowing us to respond quickly to our customers’ needs. However, some of our items are produced in China where facilities have been closed for 60 days. We have adequate inventory on the vast majority of these items from China, but there will be delays on some products. We are doing everything possible to keep delays to a minimum.
We appreciate your continued support through these unusual times and will work diligently throughout the crisis to provide you the products, service and support you have come to expect from Nexstep Commercial Products. We will continue to monitor this situation and communicate to you any changes in policy as new information is issued by the CDC and Federal, State and Local Governments.
Stay healthy and be safe.