Whether you're a multi-tasking compliance staff member, line-level safety supervisor or an experienced Safety Director, MTA is here to help you become a certified safety professional!
This training is applicable toward NATMI’s nationally recognized, university accredited Safety Director/Safety Supervisors Certification Programs. Taking these courses is the first step toward earning a credential that will help you become a more competent professional, earn industry recognition and further create a safety mindset in your company.
Motor Fleet Safety Basics (Days 1-2):
- Objectives of a fleet safety program
- NATMI certification for safety professionals overview
DOT/OSHA record keeping requirements and issues
- Reporting and documenting vehicle accidents
- Employee injury control and prevention
- Hiring the right people
- Driver retention
- Safety training
- Implementing safety in your company
Managing Motor Fleet Safety Programs (Days 3-4):
Demonstrating safe operations' effect on profitability
- Quality management approach to safety programs
- Employee injury/illness management programs
- Driver performance management
- Accident analysis and litigation
- Implementing these concepts in your own company
Presented live via Zoom, the webinar link and materials will be sent before the presentation.
Hurry! Registration is open through Friday, October 9.