Due to the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and Governor Wolf's recent declaration of an emergency,
all Middletown Township facilities will be CLOSED to the public for two weeks, effective immediately, through March 27, 2020.
Additionally, all programs and scheduled meetings, including the Board of Supervisors meeting scheduled for March 16, are CANCELED.
Unless other notice is given, the Township plans to reopen the building and general services on Monday, March 30, 2020.
**Please be assured that all emergency services, including police, fire, and EMS services, will continue to run without interruption. In the event of an emergency, please dial 911.
Middletown Township encourages all members of the community to stay safe and follow the best practices to avoid infection. These practices include the points below:
- Wash your hands frequently using soap and water, especially before eating and after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Use hand sanitizer if you are unable to wash with soap and water.
- Use household cleaning spray or disinfectant wipes to regularly clean surfaces and objects that are frequently used or touched.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Maintain a safe distance of six (6) feet when speaking or meeting with others.
To keep up-to-date with important information regarding COVID-19, please see the following resources:
The Township will use its website
to update the community in the coming days and weeks.