Adult Bible Studies
- 9:00 am First Immanuel Fellowship Hall & 9:30 am River of Life Sanctuary
- 10:10 am - 10:30 am First Immanuel Fellowship Hall.
- 9:00 am & 7:00 pm First Immanuel Fellowship Hall. (evening session not held during Advent or Lent)
Breakfast Bible Study
- 6:00 am, Friday morning once a month on the First Immanuel campus. Next one is on November 1st
Men’s Round Table
- 7:30 am 1st & 3rd Saturday mornings on the First Immanuel Campus.
Woman’s Bible Study
- 9:00 am 2nd & 4th Tuesday mornings River of Life Fellowship Hall
- Children age 4 - 5th grade are invited to join in this “Sunday School Like” group. It is held Sundays at 9:00 am on the First Immanuel Campus and at 9:30 am on the River of Life Campus.
- A VBS Style after school, Age Specific, “GROWTH” experience, once a month for students Kindergarten – 5th grade.
- Next Meeting: Tuesday, December 3rd at 12:30 pm at FlipSide Café in Grafton.
This is our Christmas gathering. We will pay our own off the menu and exchange a $5.00 gift if so desired. Members are reminded that we will be serving the Advent luncheon after the 11:00 am Church service on December 4th. If you have any question call Martha. Christmas donations this year have been given to the FIL Guardian Angel Fund (to be matched) and to Lutheran World Relief for 1 sheep, 2 piglets, 2 hens and 12 chicks and money for seed. These gifts will be a helping start for families in Africa, Asia or Latin America. We will not be sewing in December and will resume in January .
Lutheran Women In Mission (LWML)
- Next Meeting - Tuesday, December 10th at 7:00 pm - First Immanuel
Join us for a Christmas devotion and our annual packing of the cheer bags for the shut-ins and recently bereaved of our congregation. Members are asked to bring a Christmas gift bag (approximate dimensions of 8” x 10”) and baked items, fruit (no bananas, please) and candy with which to fill the bags. We then each take a bag or two home with us, to be delivered later in the week (names and addresses of the recipients are provided). If this is a love project that you or you and your family would like to be involved in, please join us
Mom to Mom
- Next Meeting: Thursday, December 12th at 9:00 am - First Immanuel Fellowship Hall for a Mom to Mom Christmas Brunch.
We will be having another video by Arlene Pellicane called “Love is Spelled T-I-M-E In it, Arlene talks about getting signed up for a martial arts class by her husband. The idea of being that class was not very favorable, but the time spent with the family is something she wouldn’t change. Even if you’ve never been to Mom to Mom, consider joining us for brunch and finding out what we’re all about. Please email us at
to let us know that you’re coming so we can plan for the brunch. Please note: Mom to Mom will not meet on December 26th
Single & Parenting / DC4K
- These programs will be held at First Immanuel January 9th - April 2nd. DC4K will meet 2:45 pm – 4:30 pm and Single & Parenting will be held 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm with childcare provided. The later session includes a light supper. This ministry offers real hope that with God’s love you & your children can thrive. These are free programs. Register at:
Men’s Club Retreat
The book for the March 6th – 8th men’s retreat is
Don’t Give Up
by Kyle Idelman. It is available in the church office for $10.Registration forms for the retreat are available at the information center.
Christmas Tree Lighting
- Sunday, December 1st
Join us at 5:00 pm for fellowship and refreshments at Veterans Park in Saukville. We will light the tree at 6:00 pm upon the arrival of Santa.
Living Word Lutheran High School Trim the Tree
Monday, December 2nd at 6:00 pm.
The Living Word Music Department annual Trim the Tree night includes a student-led musical variety show, tree lighting ceremony, festive refreshments, and a dessert auction.
GriefShare: Surviving the Holidays Seminar
Sunday, December 8th, 10:15 am -12:00 pm
at First Immanuel. This is a helpful, encouraging seminar for people facing the holidays after a loved one’s death.
Women’s Christmas Coffee
– All women are invited to attend the Women’s Christmas Coffee on
Sunday, December 8th at 6 pm
at First Immanuel. Tickets are available for $5 in the church office and will also be available for purchase between services on November 24th and December 1st. Enjoy an evening of fellowship as we prepare our hearts for Christmas.
Friday, December 6th at 7:30pm
In its 83rd season the annual Christmas Concert of The Lutheran A Cappella Choir of Milwaukee is presenting “Rejoice, Rejoice Believers,” at First Immanuel. The 40-voice choir will perform anthems celebrating the Advent and Christmas seasons and feature Antonio Vivaldi’s “Magnificat,” accompanied by strings and organ, works by John Rutter, Dan Forrest, Mack Wilberg and include three selections with audience participation. Tickets $15 ($12 for seniors and students) are available at
or at the door.
Saturday, December 7th at 10:30 am
The First Immanuel 3K & 4K students have their Christmas program.
Thursday, December 12th at 6:00 pm
Living Word Lutheran High School invite you to experience the joy of our Savior's birth through music at their annual Christmas Concert. This year's concert will be held at First Immanuel.
Sunday, December 15th at 4:00 pm
First Immanuel Lutheran Ministries is holding a Christmas Concert featuring Brass Ensemble, School & Praise Bands, Organ & Piano Solos and more. Please bring a bell of any sort and join in the musical sounds of the season. Light refreshments will follow the concert.
Tuesday, December 17th
First Immanuel Students in grades Kindergarten—8th grade will have their Christmas Service. Students with last names beginning with A - Ki will be at 5:15 pm and those with names beginning with Kr - Z will be at 7:00 pm.
Glory & Praise -
Volunteers are needed to help the residents of local nursing homes get to a common area in their facility for a time of devotion and singing. Please contact Betty at: (414) 702-7920. The next opportunity:
Hamburg Home December 3rd at 6:30 pm.
- Volunteers are needed to help with the winter session. Help with meal, read to the kids etc. Commit to as many of weeks as you are able. Contact Barb at
Church Decorating -
All are welcome to join in helping decorate the Sanctuary at First Immanuel for the Christmas Season. Please join us
Sunday, December 1st after the 10:35 am worship.