Webinar: Migrating Oracle Financial Statement Generator (FSG) Reports To Oracle BI Applications
Wednesday, May 15th | 12-1pm ET | 9-10am PT
Click To Register...
Extend Oracle BI Applications to Support FSG Reporting from Oracle E-Business Suite
FSG is a report-building tool for Oracle E-Business Suite used for creating financial statements such as the income statement, trial balance, balance sheet, and cash flow statement. FSG reports typically are complex to build, difficult to maintain, and do not provide the modern analytical capabilities that exist with the Oracle Business Intelligence platform.
Join us for this virtual event to see how the innovators at KPI Partners have extended the Oracle BI Applications to support Oracle E-Business Suite FSG Reports. Kumar Krishnaswamy and Pavan Nanjundaiah will show how your organization can simplify the generation of financial reports through enabling FSG Reporting on the Oracle Business Intelligence platform. Our panelists will explore:
- What is the Financial Statement Generator in E-Business Suite?
- Business scenarios for FSG Reporting
- Differences between Oracle EBS FSG Reports and standard Oracle Financial Analytics
- The migration of complex FSG reports from Oracle E-Business Suite into Financial Analytics
- A demonstration of how KPI's FSG Reporting for Financial Analytics can simplify financial statement generation and create enhanced interactivity.
Pavan Nanjundaiah, Oracle BI Apps Guru, KPI Partners
Kumar Krishnaswamy, General Manager, KPI Partners
Vikas Agrawal, VP of Technology
Oracle BI Apps Expert
VP of Technology
If you are unable to attend, please register and you will receive a notice when the recording is available.
Other Upcoming Events
6.12.2013 - Webinar: Campaign-to-Cash Analytics; Integrating Marketing & Sales Data From the Cloud