Praise God, my soul; all my most being, praise God's holy name. Praise God, my soul,
and forget not all God's benefits - who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who
Satisfy your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
As you receive these Praise and Prayer Requests, please take a few moments out of
your day to give thanks to God and to include these requests in your prayers:
- Prayers, as we remember the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. this week, for equality, justice and dignity, for not only African Americans, but for all of the oppressed in society. May we be reminded that you, Dear God, show no partiality with regards to nationality, race, ethnicity or gender. May we always find it in our hearts to love one another.
- Prayers for Jerry D. who is being released from rehab but still has mobility issues.
- Prayers for Arlene's brother-in-law Steve who had his hip repaired on Sunday and is now in rehab.
- Continued prayers for Mark M's mother who is recovering from Covid.
- Continued prayers for for Britt S's mother Pam who is recovering from respiratory illness.
- Continued prayers for Britt S's friend Chuck who continues to struggle with cogitative decline.
- Continued prayers for Michaelle S. who is on her new medicine routine.
- Continued prayers for Rev. Tory as his sabbatical commenced in the New Year.
- Continued prayers for peace and a resolution to the conflict between Israel and Palestine.
- Continued prayers for all those who are victims of gun violence.
Please Note: If you wish to continue or update a prayer request, we invite you to contact
us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Prayer Requests will be removed after five weeks
if not updated or a request to be continued is submitted.