Praise God, my soul; all my most being, praise God's holy name. Praise God, my soul,
and forget not all God's benefits - who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who
Satisfy your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
As you receive these Praise and Prayer Requests, please take a few moments out of
your day to give thanks to God and to include these requests in your prayers:
- Prayers of thanks that Marty P. is now back home after several weeks in rehab.
- Prayers of thanks for Ben G's ongoing job search which is going much better.
- Prayers for a memorable weekend of events as Milwaukee MCC celebrates our 52nd Anniversary; prayers for a successful and festive "Night of Cabaret" on Saturday.
- Prayers for Michaelle S. who will be starting prednisone for her lung issues.
- Prayers for Britt S's friend Chuck who may be going on disability due to the long term effects of a traumatic brain injury.
- Prayers for Chris S's friend Jill who has invasive lung cancer.
- Continued prayers for Britt S's uncle John who is recovering from Covid.
- Continued prayers for peace and a resolution to the conflict between Israel and Palestine.
- Continued prayers for all those who are victims of gun violence.
Please Note: If you wish to continue or update a prayer request, we invite you to contact
us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Prayer Requests will be removed after five weeks
if not updated or a request to be continued is submitted.