Praise God, my soul; all my inmost being, praise God's holy name. Praise God, my soul,
and forget not all God's benefits - who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who
satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
Merciful God, as we journey through these Forty Days,
bearing the mark of ashes, may you bless our journey
through the desert of Lent. May our fasting be hunger
for justice’ our alms, a making of peace; our prayer,
the chant of humble and grateful hearts. All that we do
and pray is in the name of Jesus, and for his cross
you proclaim your love for ever and eternity. Amen.
As you receive these Praise and Prayer Requests, please take a few moments out of
your day to give thanks to God and to include these requests in your prayers:
- Prayers of thanks for Dan N's successful cataract surgeries.
- Prayers of thanks for Ben G. who has paid off old debts and reconnected with old friends.
- Prayers of thanks for good friends.
- Prayers for Mark S. as he waits for news about whether the polyps on his bladder are cancerous.
- Prayers for Britt S's friend Anne whose cancer numbers are rising again.
- Prayers for Britt S's friend Karen who has been hospitalized with pneumonia.
- Prayers for safe travel for Chris S.
- Prayers for those who are victims of hate and prejudice.
- Continued prayers for Marty P. who is facing radiation and chemo treatments for cancer.
- Continued prayers for Mark M's uncle Bob who is still in ICU with Covid.
- Continued prayers for Rev. Tory's friend Tammy who is dealing with heart and stroke issues.
- Continued prayers for Chris S's uncle Dwight who is battling lung cancer.
- Continued prayers for Britt S's friend Gladys who is recovering from knee replacement surgery.
- Continued Prayers for Britt S's friend Adriel who is recovering from nose surgery.
- Continued prayers for Britt S's tenant Ashly who continues to recover from car injuries and from financial issues.
- Continued prayers for Dan N's friend Larry who is still in the hospital.
- Continued prayers for Chris S's mother who is recovering from cataract surgery.
- Continued prayers for Arlene S's brother-in-law who is still waiting for hip surgery.
- Continued prayers for those who are affected by, and recovering from, Covid 19 and the flu.
- Continued prayers for peace and and safety for the people of the Ukraine and other war-torn regions world-wide.
- Continued prayers for all those who are victims of gun violence.
Please Note: If you wish to continue or update a prayer request, we invite you to contact
us via email at email@example.com. Prayer Requests will be removed after five weeks
if not updated or a request to be continued is submitted.