Praise God, my soul; all my inmost being, praise God's holy name. Praise God, my soul,
and forget not all God's benefits - who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who
satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
As you receive these Praise and Prayer Requests, please take a few moments out of
your day to give thanks to God and to include these requests in your prayers:
- Prayers of thanks for all those who have served as mothers to others.
- Prayers of thanks for the long life of Britt S's aunt Katherine who passed away last week at the age of 100.
- Prayers of thanks for Ben G's many friends and loved ones.
- Prayers for Britt S's friend Sandi and her husband Gavin after her tumor came back as malignant.
- Prayers for Ben G's friends Royce, Cyrus, Kushe, Luke, Ismael and his partner who are all trying to find work and stability in their lives.
- Continued prayers for Britt S's tenant Lishi who is having a difficult recovery after surgery.
- Continued prayers for Arlene S's brother-in-law Steve who came home from rehab yesterday.
- Continued prayers for Marty P. whose radiation treatments for cancer have finished and he now awaits results to see if the tumors have shrunk.
- Continued prayers for recovery for Carl K. and for his husband Lary.
- Continued prayers for all those who are victims of gun violence.
Please Note: If you wish to continue or update a prayer request, we invite you to contact
us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prayer Requests will be removed after five weeks
if not updated or a request to be continued is submitted.