Praise God, my soul; all my inmost being, praise God's holy name. Praise God, my soul,
and forget not all God's benefits - who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who
satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
As you receive these Praise and Prayer Requests, please take a few moments out of
your day to give thanks to God and to include these requests in your prayers:
- Prayers and Praises to our pastor, Rev. Tory, who celebrates a birthday this day!
- Prayers of thanks for daily life.
- Prayers for Arlene S's sister who is having issues.
- Prayers for Britt S's friend Chuck who continually struggles with mental health issues.
- Prayers for Mark M's nephew who is going through intense relationship issues.
- Continued prayers for Britt S's friend Sandi after her tumor came back as malignant.
- Continued prayers for Britt S's tenant Lishi who is recovering from surgery.
- Continued prayers for Arlene S's brother-in-law Steve who is still receiving antibiotics as he recovers from surgery.
- Continued prayers for recovery for Carl K. and for his husband Lary.
- Continued prayers for all those who are victims of gun violence.
Please Note: If you wish to continue or update a prayer request, we invite you to contact
us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prayer Requests will be removed after five weeks
if not updated or a request to be continued is submitted.