Praise God, my soul; all my inmost being, praise God's holy name. Praise God, my soul,
and forget not all God's benefits - who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who
satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
As you receive these Praise and Prayer Requests, please take a few moments out of
your day to give thanks to God and to include these requests in your prayers:
- Prayers of praise to God for all of God's love and blessings in each of our lives.
- Prayers for Mark M's brother Jim who has been diagnosed with Stage 1 Malignant Melanoma.
- Prayers for David and for Blaze.
- Prayers for peace for Britt S's friend Adriel whose parents are divorcing.
- Prayers for Britt S's Aunt Linda and Uncle John who both came down with Covid.
- Prayers for Ben G's "brother" Teddy and his mom, and for his co-worker's dog.
- Prayers for all those who are searching for an accepting, welcoming and affirming church.
- Continued prayers for all those affected and still recovering from recent natural disasters and other tragedies, especially the recent Moroccan earthquake.
- Continued prayers for Britt S's Mother Pam and her back issues.
- Continued prayers for the health of Britt S's dog Sweat Pea.
- Continued prayers for Michaelle S. and her lung issues.
- Continued prayers for Chris S's aunt Jeanette's husband who is battling lung cancer.
- Continued prayers for Britt S's friend Chuck who is struggling with mental health medication issues.
- Continued prayers for all those who are victims of gun violence.
Please Note: If you wish to continue or update a prayer request, we invite you to contact
us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prayer Requests will be removed after five weeks
if not updated or a request to be continued is submitted.