A few key highlights:
- Miss Hall’s vows to meet and exceed all local, state, and federal reopening guidelines for schools.
- Students and adults will need to be tested in order to return. Provisions will be made for quarantine and isolation on campus, if needed.
- Our community will return to campus the week of August 24th, in staggered intervals.
- The MHS faculty is designing courses that allow for flexibility, discovery, challenge, and equitable learning for all, regardless of location.
- Extracurricular activities, athletics, clubs, ensembles, and student leadership will continue.
- The academic calendar, as well as weekly and daily schedules, will be modified to adhere to health and safety guidelines and to provide more flexibility.
- We will exercise vigilance in health and safety protocols, day-to-day health practices, and increased cleaning on campus. Spaces will be optimized for physical distancing.
- We have developed a refund policy for the 2020-2021 school year to assist our families in financial planning.
Appreciating that plans will continue to evolve in response to changing circumstances and new information, we promise to communicate with you regularly and transparently in the coming weeks.
To that end,
we will host a webinar -- with translators available -- in the next two weeks to answer your questions.
Details will follow.
Thank you for entrusting your daughters to us. We take that responsibility incredibly seriously and value our partnership with you in empowering bold and creative contributors to the common good.