Don't see your Real Estate License Number?
Your license number will appear both in your profile and on the private full detail reports in Flexmls. If this field is blank, please update and send an email to
with your information and met ID, so we can update our records accordingly. Don't forget to hit the save button.
If you notice that your Office License Number is incorrect, please contact your Realtor Association to make the proper changes. This will ensure data is both correct and consistent.
Confused about Statuses?
All New Listings are entered into the MLS as either Active or Delayed status and are required to be entered into the MLS no later than 48 hours (Saturdays, Sundays and certain Holidays excluded) of the start of the term of the contract.
- Active Listings - Active means the listing can be actively shown and actively receive offers. If a listing does not meet the available requirements it cannot be Active. New listings require a new listing contract.
- Active W/Offer - Indicates that the property has an accepted offer regardless of contingencies. However, the listing broker is continuing to show the property and accept secondary offers. This applies to all offers except those with a "bump" clause. Listings with an accepted offer must be reported to the MLS within 48 hours.
- Pending Listings - The listing has an accepted offer and no further showings. This applies to all offers except those with a "bump" clause. Listings with an accepted offer must be reported to the MLS within 48 hours.
- Withdrawn Listings -While a listing is in the status of Withdrawn, it is not available for anyone, including the listing company to show. The Listing Contract is still valid while in the withdrawn status.
- Delayed Listings - The property CANNOT be shown to anyone while in the Delayed status. The property CAN be marketed. A property may be delayed up to 15 days from the listing contract date. DOM begin only after it becomes active. Don't forget to verify the Start Showing Date BEFORE saving your listing.
- Expired Listings - The listing contract has been canceled by an amendment before the expiration date.
- Sold Listings - The property has sold and closed. Properties must be reported as sold within 10 days of closing
- Extended Listings - The seller(s) signed an amendment to the listing contract extending the expiration date.