- Carriers with apportioned plates that expire Dec. 31 must file a renewal application by this date.
IFTA 3rd Quarter fuel tax filing period
- Columbus Day - MoDOT offices closed.
- Veterans Day (Observed) MoDOT offices closed.
- MoDOT MCS starts mailing 2019 IFTA licenses and decals to those whose accounts are in good standing.
- Thanksgiving Day - MoDOT offices closed.
- Payment due for carriers whose plates expire Dec. 31. After today, a late pay penalty will be assessed.
- Interstate carriers who have not received a 2019 IFTA license and decals by this date should contact MCS for assistance.
- Christmas Day - MoDOT offices closed.
- 2018 OSOW blanket permits expire.
2018 UCR expires. 2018 IFTA licenses expire.
2018 Intrastate Authority stickers expire.
- New Year's Day - MoDOT offices closed
-Carriers with apportioned plates that expire March 31 must file a renewal application by this date.
- 2019 IFTA decals must be displayed
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - MoDOT offices closed.