During this webinar, we will share the latest 3G/4G statistics, forecasts and carrier strategies among Indian mobile operators from our latest research. This webinar also provides a detailed review of meaningful and accurate analysis on 3G/4G Market Drivers and Challenges ahead in India. Operator MTNL will also share its vision for mobile broadband in India.
Caroline Gabriel, Research Director, Maravedis-Rethink
Basharat Ashai, Senior Analyst, Asia Pacific, Maravedis-Rethink
Deepak Chanduka, GM,Business development and marketing at MTNL
Key Questions Addressed in this Webinar include:
* What is the current status of 3G in India?
* Why has 3G technology adoption been slower than anticipated?
* What are the various opportunities and challenges presented by 3G/4G in India?
* How is 3G mobile traffic expected to evolve in the coming years in India?
* What are the spectrum and regulatory trends?
* What is the importance of 700 MHz band for India?
* What are the prospects for TD-LTE?
* And much more!