In order to serve you better, the 2-1-1 main phone menu language has been updated.
The new menu options are as follows:
- For Crisis Intervention Services for you or a child, please press 1.
- For Children's Services, press 2.
- For Housing, Utility Assistance and all other services, press 3.
- To repeat this menu, press 9.
To access Youth Mobile Crisis Intervention Services (EMPS) please continue to dial 2-1-1 and press option 1 for
Crisis Intervention Services for you or a child
and then select option 1 again for calls concerning a youth in need of crisis intervention services. 2-1-1 Contact Specialists are available 24/7 to connect you with a Mobile Crisis Clinician.
If you have difficulty dialing 2-1-1 from your school, it may be due to a phone system limitation at your school. Please check with your phone system provider to verify your access to dialing 2-1-1. In the event that you are unable to dial 2-1-1, please use our alternate phone number 1-800-203-1234 and follow the prompts as described above. If you cannot dial 2-1-1 or our alternate 1-800 number from your school phone system, you should be able to effectively reach 2-1-1 from a cell phone.
Thank you for your continued partnership in connecting children in crisis to mobile crisis intervention services. It is our goal to continue to work together to refine the process and help schools troubleshoot potential dialing issues, in advance of a crisis.
- Please feel free to contact Sarah Camerota, 2-1-1 Youth Mobile Crisis Program Manager, at Sarah.Camerota@ctunitedway.org or 860-571-7843 if you have any questions or concerns.
United Way of Connecticut, 2-1-1