Featuring experts from the Polsky Urologic Cancer Institute of the Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, topics will include:
- Radiation Oncology - Sean Sachdev, MD
- Medical Oncology - Maha Hussain, MD
- Men's Sexual Health - Nelson Bennett, Jr., MD
- Clinical Genetics - Carmen Williams, MS, CGC
- Urologic Oncology - Shilajit D. Kundu, MD
- Hematology and Oncology - Alicia Morgans, MD, MPH
- Hematology and Oncology - David J. VanderWeele, MD, PhD
The conversation will be driven by input and questions from you and others in the prostate cancer community.
Attend the event in person and enjoy a heart-healthy/prostate-healthy lunch; OR watch the online webcast providing live audio and video. It's all free of charge.
Please note that on-site space is limited to 100 and is filling up quickly. We will attempt to accommodate those registering in person on the day of the event, but we cannot guarantee a seat or a free lunch.