REOPENING JUNE 8TH!!
Dear Valued Client,
We are all looking forward to seeing you again and have listed below any questions or concerns you may have.
We have procedures in place that exceed those required and recommended by the state and our industry authorities.
We are confident and can assure you that Linda Squires & Co. Hair Salon is providing our clients the safest possible environment.
A. Our salon is ready for you!
• Appointments will need to be spaced apart so we have added Mondays to our operating hours in order that all clients can be accommodated.
• We have had the salon Sanitized professionally by SterileCleaner.com prior to opening & removed all non-essential items from the salon. We will continue to have the salon sanitized every 2 weeks in addition to cleaning weekly as we have always done as well as disinfecting & sterilizing our implements after each use and laundering towels, capes and all linens after each use.
B. Our Staff: Relaxed, safe and professional!
• Each stylist, massage therapist and assistant will be wearing masks/face shields and using strict hygiene practices and sanitation protocols.
C. The new Procedures
Pennsylvania government and our industry procedures are clear.
Linda Squires & Co. Hair Salon intends to respect these and secure a safe and healthy future for all of us!
1. Making an appointment
• We will be reaching out to you over the coming days to schedule your next appointment. Some of you already have scheduled appointments and these appointments may need to be altered due to the occupancy regulations. We will do our best to accommodate each of our clients as soon as possible.
Your ongoing patience and flexibility is greatly appreciated!
2. Arriving at the Salon
• You will be required to sign a waiver upon entering the salon. Please respect the CDC list of symptoms. If you have any symptoms or if anyone you live with has symptoms, please notify us and change your appointment. We may take the temperature of all who enter. Anyone with a body temperature higher than permitted will not be able to enter
• Come alone with the exception of bringing a child or those who need to be accompanied for their hair appointment. Please let us know in advance and we will be happy to make arrangements for you.
• You may have to wait in your car until we call you inside.
• All who enter the salon including employees and clients must wear a mask. We will provide disposable masks for those special and color treatments.
• Please bring only essential items into the salon
• Sorry, we will not be serving beverages the first few weeks
Linda, Donna, Marci, Susan & Liz