Join us for our FREE Educational Workshop TOMORROW!
Be Sure to Register Today!
Featuring two Funding Specialists that will each share their insights and expertise on how to obtain business loans and organization grants. The Workshop is a golden opportunity for entrepreneurs, business professionals, and non-profit leaders to learn about the various resources available to start, grow, and sustain their business or organization.
The SBA is a federal agency dedicated to helping small businesses get started, grow and sustain visibility. Lender Relation Specialist, Latifa Bradwell from the U.S. Small Business Administration will discuss:
· Access to Capital and financing options – SBA Loans
· Government contracting programs including resource partner engagement
· Crisis assistance through disaster financing
· Entrepreneurial development and counseling resources
· Resource Partner Network including support, advice, and guidance
The Four County Community Foundation services Oakland, Lapeer, St. Clair, and Macomb Counties. Executive Director Kathy Dickens will share her experience in utilizing grants to fill needs or gaps for educational entities and non-profit organizations.
· Smart Goals and Objectives, how to get ready for grants
· Sources - where to look for grants
· Typical sections of a grant - information needed to apply
· Grant management and reporting
· Tips or writing a successful proposal