Scholar Expectations for Monday, February 22, 2021
- Work independently from home and at your own pace for each of your classes.
- Complete the survey/quiz question posted by your teacher for each class by the end of the day.
- Complete the assignment posted for each class and submit by the end of the day.
- Send email communication to your teacher if you need assistance with the day’s assignment or other assignments.
- Catch up on any assignments or reading you have fallen behind on. And maybe work on something that helps you get ahead for the week.
- If you have a set meeting time with a teacher or staff member please log on at the assigned time.
9th graders: If you have not already submitted your video to Mrs. Domin. Look in your Crew Canvas to upload your video describing the results of your 3 career surveys describing what the results mean to you and your future plans.
10th grade scholars: Join Mrs. Domin for your PreIGP information session at 11:30am. Check your email and Canvas for the links.