You can also look at the attached list for ideas:
Things to remember:
- The Cookie should be worth approximately $.75 each (size & appearance).
- Remember to make them festive!
- Cookies that are always a hit are almond tarts, decorated sugar cookie cut-outs, bonbons & pecan tassies. Recipes for "Classic" Monica cookies are available in the school office.
- Cookies should be fresh & not made ahead of time & frozen prior to the Cookie Walk.
- Do not decorate cookies with gel because it smears onto other cookies.
- Sugar cookies need to be neatly frosted & decorated.
- Gingersnaps must be dipped or decorated…no plain ones.
- Almond Tarts should have white frosting applied with a decorator tip. These sell best.
- Bonbons, truffles, fudges and 'sticky items' (pecan chews) must be in liners (mini muffin liners).
~The cookie walk committee: Stephanie Klemme, Kim Vande Zande, Rachelle Westra, Sarah Altemeier, Kari Bousema, and Jennifer Mills.