Pop Can Information
If you choose to bring your cans and bottles directly to the redemption center, please follow these
guidelines and instructions
to ensure Monica receives credit and limits deductions for non-redeemable items.
Orange City Redemption Center has agreed to accept appropriately sorted bags and boxes labeled “OCCS” and credit OCCS accordingly.
Appropriate sorting means:
- NOT REDEEMABLE (if not taken out we will have $$ deducted from our checks)
- milk jugs
- water bottles
- Gatorade/Powerade bottles
- Other non-redeemable plastic, aluminum or glass containers
- Must be put into separate boxes.
- Glass bottles need to be standing up in the boxes and not laying down.
- PLASTICS & CANS
- Plastics and cans must be in separate bags.
- Be sure all non-redeemable items are removed.
***please bring in clean IA 5 cent aluminum, plastic, or glass containers***
LABEL ALL BAGS & BOXES
Please clearly label each bag and box with “OCCS”.
Bring them directly to:
Orange City Redemption Center
602 14th St SE
Orange City, IA 51041
(712) 395-1970 Tonya Venema
The hours at the Orange City Can Redemption Center (as of June 2020) are as follows:
Monday - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Wednesday - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm & 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Friday - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm