The strong leadership of MRT's Board and individual donor generosity has been transformative during these crucial first eighteen months. We will forever be grateful for this leadership group, allowing MRT to be successful during its first year as a recognized 501(c) (3). We are proud of our work with children of all ages, families, school and community groups. MoonRise Therapeutics provides an increasing need in the Upper Valley and it is our hope for MRT’s work to be recognized for the value it brings to the community by supporting the ongoing health and well-being of our clients.
As we plan for another year of success, your continued support will be a necessity for us to sustain and grow our programs.
Below are quick facts about this past first year
· 58 individual donors
· $400 is the average individual donation, with individual donations ranging from $50 to $2,500
· 6 granting foundations and institutions, with grants ranging from $310 to $50,000
· 8 different states are represented in our donors with the furthest donation coming from Arizona.
· The first year ended with a balanced budget allowing MRT to head into its second year financially prepared.
· 3 summer programs in partnership with Wilder School, Upper Valley Haven, and Zack’s Place.
· 3 Horse Connection groups held Spring, Summer and Fall.
· 2 Horse Clinics, day long programs each led by a nationally recognized horse trainer, Sharon Wilsie and Heidi Potter.
· On-going fall and winter once a month Clinician professional development at MRT.
· Over 430 documented volunteer hours –
we know there are many more undocumented volunteer hours and are so grateful.
· Over 315 working hours given by our amazing horses.
· The Vermont Standard Focus Section (11/13/19) featured a front page article on MoonRise Therapeutics and the powerful work with horses.
SENDING BEST WISHES FOR A JOYOUS HOLIDAY SEASON!
May you find moments of relaxation and connection. Take a few horse breaths amidst the holiday chaos, trust us you will feel better. You might even be surprised by the joy and simple calm of the present moment.
Sincere Thanks & Appreciation
For All Your Support This Year.
--From The MoonRise Therapeutics Herd