Moore County 4-H is dedicated to providing youth with positive and educational summer camp experiences.
-H Summer Adventures is a collection of educational workshops, field trips, and hands-on activities designed to give youth positive learning opportunities which focus on developing valuable life skills. These programs are presented by 4-H, the youth development program of Moore County Cooperative Extension.
2019 Summer Camps & Programs Include:
- Counselor-in-Training Program
- Cooking Around the World
- Vision Board Creation
- Robotics Camp
- Cloverbud Livestock Camp
- Cloverbud Making & Tinkering Camp
- Junior Livestock Camp
- Adulting 101
- Senior Livestock Camp
- Teen Adventure Trip
- Junior Making & Tinkering Camp
- Intermediate Making & Tinkering Camp
Find the 2019 Moore County 4-H Summer Adventures Brochure Here
- Registration for active 4-H members begins Monday, April 8th at 4pm.
- Members who were enrolled and "active" in 4HOnline before April 1, 2019
- Registration for the general public begins Friday, April 12th at 10am.