Small businesses and nonprofits in Ventura County with gross revenues of $25,000 to $2,000,000 are eligible to apply for the County of Ventura Business Assistance Grant Program from June 24, 2020 through July 8, 2020.
The grant funding
is being provided to alleviate impacts from COVID-19, and
will be awarded in two phases. During the first phase, Business Assistance Grants will be awarded in the amount of $5,000 to 1,000 recipients that meet the criteria.
- Ventura County business license/non-profit determination letter
- Licensed on or prior to March 17, 2020
- Financially impacted by COVID-19
- Registered at VCReopens, if eligible
- Gross revenue $25,000 - $2,000,000
- Completion of application with financial documents and attestation
Due to the high volume of applications anticipated, awardees will be randomly selected based on the priorities and guidelines adopted by the County Board of Supervisors:
- First 25% women & minority owned
- Second 25% disadvantaged communities
- Final 50% weighted by city/census population
- Priority will be given to businesses that did not receive a SBA grant/loan
The program will have two rounds of funding at $5 million each, however
applications for both rounds will only be accepted June 24-July 8, 2020.
Businesses that have registered at
will receive direct communication about the program.
Interested businesses can sign up to receive updates
Negocios pueden recibir anuncios acerca del programa de subsidios del condado para empresas pequeñas si se apuntan
Read the County of Ventura Board of Supervisors Letter