July 13, 2020
Dear Chamber member, partner, or supporter,
The Clovis Chamber’s role during this time is to provide the most up to date information to our membership from local, state and federal sources. The below information is provided by the City of Clovis and forwarded by the Clovis Chamber.
The Governor has announced additional closures of indoor business activity in Fresno County. This includes the following industries unless they can be modified to operate outside or by pick-up.
This new information is available here.
This closes indoor activities at:
- Fitness centers
- Worship services
- Offices for non-essential sectors
- Personal care services, like nail salons, body waxing and tattoo parlors
- Hair salons and barbershops
These sectors were recently closed for indoor activity in Fresno County in the Governor's July 1, 2020 update:
- Wineries and Tasting Rooms
- Movie Theaters
- Family Entertainment Centers
- Zoos and Museums