The IRS has just extended all payment and filing deadlines to
July 15, 2020. This list now includes:
- Estimated tax payments due June 15
- Non-profit tax returns due May 15
- Trust and estate returns due April 15
- Gift tax returns
- Individual and corporate tax returns
- HSA and IRA contributions
Also, Governor Polis has extended the filing deadlines for Colorado
Business Personal Property Declarations (BPP) to
June 15, 2020.
These new deadlines may differ from the printed instructions you have received from our office. Please contact your Tax Manager if you have any questions!