For Immediate Release
June 3, 2020
Wine agency Trialto just launched a
rewards club for wine lovers, and
throughout June 2020, for every new membership Trialto will donate $5 to the BC Hospitality Foundation (BCHF)
The new Trialto Rewards program works like this:
- sign up for a FREE membership at https://trialtorewards.ca/ using the code BCHF
- download a free app from the Trialto site
- take a photo of your wine store receipts that include wine purchases
- photos are automatically uploaded to the Trialto site
- points are awarded based on the dollar value of the wine purchased
- ALL wine brands are eligible to for points – NOT only Trialto wines
- wine may be purchased at any retail location in western Canada
- individuals who sign up before June 30th will be given 1,000 bonus points to get them started
- Members can redeem points online for a selection of wine-related merchandise: more great items are being added to the catalogue all the time.
Dana Harris, the BCHF’s Executive Director, welcomes Trialto’s generosity. “
We’ve had to cancel all our in-person fundraising events for 2020 as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
,” she notes, “
and while numerous businesses in the hospitality sector are stepping up to help, unfortunately it won’t make up for the revenue we’re losing due to the event cancellations. We’re thinking strategically to ensure the charity will still exists once the pandemic has passed, as we want to keep doing the work we love and there will be an ongoing need for our organization.
Richard Toller, Trialto’s Founder, says his company is happy to be able to give back to the hospitality community as they kick off their new venture. “
Our industry has been turned upside-down by the pandemic, but we shouldn’t be so focused on short-term issues that we ignore the future.
Funds raised by Trialto’s rewards club program will help the BCHF continue to provide last-resort assistance for hospitality workers in financial crisis due to a serious health condition. The BCHF also administers a scholarship program that fosters the next generation of hospitality industry leaders.