Looking for a safe and free way to dispose of hazardous household waste? Moreno Valley is holding a free Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) and Electronic Waste (E-Waste) Collection Event on Saturday, April 17.
FREE Household Hazardous Waste and Electronic Waste Collection Event
Saturday, April 17, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Residents are allowed to make multiple trips to the collection event but are limited to 125 pounds or 15 gallons of material per trip. Individual containers should not exceed five gallons or weigh more than 50 pounds. Business or non‐profit waste will not be accepted.
- Household products (cleaners, paint, pesticides, lightbulbs, etc.)
- Used motor oil, filters, antifreeze, and fuel
- Household and automotive batteries
- Unused medication (except controlled substances)
- Sharps (needles/syringes or lancets)
- Electronic waste (televisions, computers, VCRs, telephones, etc.)
Items NOT accepted:
- Explosives or ammunition
- Radioactive waste
- Asbestos waste
- Compressed gas cylinders over 40 pounds
- Infectious waste (other than sharps)
- Bulky items (sofas, mattresses, appliances, used tires, etc.)
- Controlled substances
For more information about the Free Household Hazardous Waste and E-Waste Collection Event, visit www.moval.org or contact the Recycling Program at 951.413.3109.