Are you looking for a safe and free way to dispose of hazardous household waste?
Moreno Valley will host a free Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) and Electronic Waste (E-Waste) Collection Event on Saturday, April 20.
Business or non‐profit waste will not be accepted. Residents are allowed to make multiple trips at the collection event but are limited to 125 pounds or 15 gallons of material per trip. Individual containers may not exceed five gallons or weigh more than 50 pounds.
Household Hazardous Waste and Electronic Waste Collection Event
Saturday, April 20 between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
City Yard, 15670 Perris Blvd
These items will be accepted:
- Household products (cleaners, paint, pesticides, lightbulbs, etc.)
- Used motor oil, filters, antifreeze, and fuel
- Household and automotive batteries
- Unused medication (except controlled substances)
- Sharps (needles/syringes or lancets)
- Electronic waste (televisions, computers, VCRs, telephones, etc.)
These items will NOT be accepted:
- Explosives or ammunition
- Radioactive waste
- Asbestos waste
- Compressed gas cylinders over 40 pounds
- Infectious waste (other than sharps)
- Bulky items (sofas, mattresses, appliances, used tires, etc.)
- Controlled substances
For more information about Moreno Valley's Household Hazardous Waste and E-Waste Collection Event, vi
or contact the Recycling Program at 951.413.3109.