We have created a special coronavirus page on the City’s website at
. It links to the two most reliable and trusted sources of up-to-date factual information:
the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Riverside County Public Health
You can also find all City news releases and video and audio files related to coronavirus.
Please don’t believe rumors you may hear or read on social media. It’s vital that we keep calm, educate ourselves and take reasonable precautions to help slow the spread of the virus.
These guidelines from CDC are some of the simplest and most effective ways that each of us can do our part:
- Avoid close contact with people, especially those who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.