- Current homeowners at risk of foreclosure due to a documented COVID-19 related loss of income after March 17, 2020.
- Household income at the time of application may not exceed 80% of the median family income, which varies by household size and county, a listing of income limits is available here.
- Additional eligibility information is available here.
MORTGAGE PAYMENT ASSISTANCE
- Mortgage assistance for up to four months and can include up to two months in arrears, ($3,600 maximum).
- Pay stub or other appropriate documentation prior to and after loss of income
- Latest mortgage statement
What is required for proof of a COVID-19 related loss of income after March 17, 2020?
The following documentation is required for proof of loss of income:
- Pay stub or other income documentation prior to job loss or reduction in income.
- Pay stub or other income documentation after reduction in income dated after 3/17/2020.
How will payments be made?
- Once an application is approved, a single, one-time payment will be issued directly to HomeLoanServ to be applied to your account.