1. America's Health Rankings: How all 50 states fared Full story
2. 8 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
3. Buyer of 4 California hospitals misses closing deadline Full story
4. What if you could help standardize care with interactive clinical decision-making? With UpToDate® Advanced, clinicians can use UpToDate Pathways and Lab Interpretation in their workflow to support appropriate screening, diagnostic testing, treatment, and hospitalization. Learn More.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Laura Bush and George W. Bush, as well as a moderated keynote discussion between Karl Rove and Donna Brazile, to Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here.For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. BJC HealthCare cuts 200 jobs as part of IT support outsourcing Full story
7. How Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center launched the nation's first direct-to-consumer pediatric telehealth platform. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. Top 10 health-related questions consumers asked Google in 2019 Full story
9. 'Have you no shame?': Albany Medical Center CEO accuses union of disrupting gala Full story
10. Dignity Health to replace South Sacramento hospital Full story
11. Keep cybercriminals out of patient data without burdening physicians — learn more
12. Hospital M&A update: 7 recent deals Full story
13. 10 highest-paying medical specialtiesFull story
14. Study: Politics affect the moods of physicians Full story
15. Michael Dowling: When it comes to health disparities, gaps in mental health treatment are the worst Full story