We are excited to see you soon!
Dear Parents of our youngest Panthers,
On Friday, if your child is in Mother's Day Out, you received an email from your child’s teacher, which included a welcome, and a Zoom Meeting link for the classroom orientation. The email also included a link to sign up for "Meet the Teacher" this week. I want to make sure you saw it and if not, please let us know so we can troubleshoot why you did not receive it.
If your child is in Preschool, please look for an email tomorrow, Monday, August 24th from your child’s teacher for this next school year. In this email, you will get information on how you can sign up to come meet your child’s teacher and when they will schedule your Teacher/Parent orientation for this year since we cannot meet in person.
For Mother's Day Out:
- Teacher/Parent orientation will be on Tuesday, August 25th (this will be a Zoom Meeting that will be recorded if you are unable to be on the call at the scheduled time).
- Meet the Teacher will be this week – August 26th – 28th.
- School begins on September 2nd, 3rd, or 4th depending on your child's schedule.
- Teacher/Parent orientation will be the week of August 24th – 28th (this will be a Zoom Meeting that will be recorded if you are unable to be on the call at the scheduled time).
- Meet the Teacher will be the week of August 31st.
- School begins the week of September 8th.
General instructions for Meet the Teacher
for MDO and Preschool parents.
- MDO parents, please enter at Entrance “C” off of Northwest Highway by the Spire.
- Preschool parents, please enter at Entrance “D” our main school entrance by the gymnasium.
Upon arrival at both entrances:
- Parent and student must maintain six feet of distance between themselves and the teacher. Parent and student must maintain six feet of distance from other households they may encounter while at school.
- Parents are required to wear a mask at all times. Students in preschool are encouraged to mask in the classroom and required to wear a mask in common areas.
- Your temperature will be taken and you will be asked some questions to answer about both your current health and your child’s current health.
- We will ask you to wash your hands and your child’s hands before you head to the classroom.
- Please only one adult and one student for the visit (unless you have twins).
- For MDO students, you will be escorted by a staff member to the classroom.
- For Preschool students, your teacher will meet you at the double wooden doors by my office. If you are new to Wesley Prep, our receptionist will direct you to these doors.
- After the visit we ask that you exit on the main floor across the courtyard by the school office and exit the building using Entrance A via the church.
At the end of the week, you will be receiving a general parent orientation email from me discussing some additional points and a general welcome since we are unable to meet in person as a group for this event as well.
We are thrilled to be seeing some of our youngest Panthers this week and next as you come for visits and then return to campus for school!
Enjoy your week,