1. The Rose City Triathlon features a swim in the calm Welland Canal at the world class Welland International Flatwater Centre, built to host all the rowing events for the 2015 Pan American Games.
2. If you are looking to put your head down and break some PB’s on the bike, look no further than the Rose City Triathlon as it consistently ranks as the flattest and fastest bike course on the MultiSport Canada Triathlon Series circuit. With only approximately 81ft. of elevation for the Long Course race and 6ft for the Sprint Triathlon, this race boasts potential for your fastest bike splits on the circuit.
3. The Rose City Triathlon is a great way to kick off the 2019 season as it features a race distance for everyone. The Saturday consists of the Long Course Triathlon for those looking to jump up a distance, or just enjoy the longer courses, while the Sunday features a Give-it-a-Try race as well as a Sprint Duathlon & Sprint Triathlon for those looking to complete their first triathlon, or just enjoy the shorter courses.
4. Looking to compete on the world stage for triathlon? The Rose City Triathlon also offers up 1 ITU World Championships spot for the winner of each age group for each gender in the Sprint Triathlon distance.
5. Last, but not least, the Rose City Triathlon will be handing out prize money for the top three men and women in the Long Course Triathlon.