Krick settled in Baltimore in 1927 to study at the Rhinehart School of Sculpture at the Maryland Institute. Winner of two scholarships for study in Europe, she sculpted until 1942, when she transitioned to focus on painting. During the 1940s, she taught art to children at Pioneer House, the first licensed, desegregated school in Maryland, which she co-founded alongside her husband, sculptor Reuben Kramer. The school is known today as the Baltimore Art Center for Children. Krick's paintings of animals, birds and flowers were exhibited in local theaters, the Peale Museum, the Baltimore Museum of Art, as well as the Corcoran Gallery of Art in Washington, where she won the painting award in a 1957 area exhibit.
Krick's sculpture can be found in public spaces like the Pocomoke City post office and the Enoch Pratt Free Library, both in Maryland. This 1930s sculpture, The Family, is a fine example of her figurative sculpture, combining the bold lines and geometric shapes of the previous decade with the expressiveness and humanity typical of her work.